Tennis Mini Leagues
Throughout the year Grange Dyvours run Tennis Mini Leagues which are played on a singles basis.
- Each Mini League will last for approximately 6 weeks
- If match can’t be completed then only completed sets will be taken into consideration, unless a player is ahead by 3 or more games in that uncompleted set, in which case that player can claim the set.
- Matches should be booked using the online booking system
Each match will consist of:
- 2 sets consisting of first to 6 (i.e. at 5-5 the next game decides the set)
- In the event of a 1-1 tie a 1st to 10 Championship Tiebreak is played for the victory.
- Both players will have the chance to open serve. Spin racket to decide who opens serving in the 1st set and the tiebreak should it be required.
Points are awarded for victory, set wins and participation. The points are as follows.
|Score||Points Player 1||Points Player 2|
|2 – 0||7||1|
|2 – 1 (Win by Champ Tiebreak)||5||3|
|1 – 1||3||3|
|1 – 0||3||1|
Promotion and Relegation:
A simple one up one down system (subject to joiners and leavers).
Please play at least 2 Mini League games or you may be excluded from the next league.